Boards And Committees Volunteer Application

The Town of Elon’s Boards and Committees are staffed by citizen volunteers. Applications to serve are accepted throughout the year with the Town Council making appointments in December. To apply to serve on a Board or Committee, complete and submit this form. For questions, contact Kathleen Patterson at 336.584.3601. Applications are kept on file for one year. If unassigned, applications will be discarded without notice. We encourage you to re-apply. Upon appointment to a board/committee, the information contained on your application becomes a matter of public record per NCGS §132.

ETJ is the extra territorial jurisdiction of the Town of Elon as defined by Alamance County.