Related Content

The Code Enforcement team for the Town of Elon responds to the complaints of citizens regarding code violations. Code violations that should be reported to them are: overgrown lots, rubbish, trash or junk piles, odor from animal or vegetable matter, abandoned white goods, abandoned vehicles, junked vehicles, minimum housing issues, dangerous or vacant building, non-permitted structure, garbage cans left at the curb, and an excessive amount of brush.


  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Please supply the address of the premises to be investigated.
  • Contact Information

    Please leave your contact information so we can follow up on your complaint.
  • Violations

    Please check all of the violations that apply.
  • Please check all that apply.
  • Please describe the violation if not found in list above.